The AA Solar Difference
At AA Solar , we are passionate about helping our customers harness the power of the sun, to give greater energy freedom, lower costs and a clean, safe energy solution. We tackle all solar & battery projects from RVs, Boats, Industrial Equipment to premium residential homes. No job is too big or too small for this talented dedicated crew of Solar Engineers.
- Bespoke Solutions
- Friendly experienced professionals
- Can do attitude
- Great pricing and service
- Best in class, for warranties
Being a custom business we: design, specify, source, install and guarantee the right solar system for you. With a track record of over 30 years, you can be assured, we are here to support you now, and for many years to come.
Our expert team will explain our products and processes and help demystify solar PV and batteries, so you can sit back and enjoy the benefits of a well designed bespoke solar system
In fact whether you are wanting to buy parts, kitset or installing 50 Off-Grid systems nationwide, everyone has access to our dedicated team of Solar Engineers.
Our process starts and finishes with you. It is our job to understand your power needs and then provide the advice, product and service you need to get the right solar solution, first time every time. Specifically for:
- RV Installations and Upgrades (Westport/Silverdale Workshops)
- Residential Solar Installations, both Grid-Tied and Off-Grid Nationwide
- Industrial/Agricultural Solar Parts and Equipment
- Commercial Solar
- Agricultural Solar
Operating from our purpose-built workshops in Silverdale, just north of Auckland and Westport. Our highly skilled technicians can carry out assessments, upgrades and full installations for your motorhome, caravan or boat. We can also carry out installations for your home, bach, commercial building or remote rural block.
The company uses a combination of our own professional staff and contractors for installations to ensure that you receive reliable, timely service. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and the care we take in our installations, delighting our customers with a quality result, first time every time.
Our Auckland Team
We are now a 15 strong team, that consists of installers, electrical engineers, a registered electrician and administration. This is a highly qualified specialist crew:
- EWRB Registered Electricians/Engineers,
- Bachelor of Engineering,
- Bachelor of Science,
- Bachelor of Electronics and Communications,
- Diploma of Electronics and Telecommunications,
- Electrical Services Technicians,
- NZCE Engineering, Electrical Technical Certificates,
- Industrial Measurement and Instrumentation,
- Electrical Appliance Serviceman,
- BSc Computer Science,
- Trade and Auto Engineering,
- ATOP Customer Service,
- Bachelor of Sciences and Computer Engineering,
- Clean Energy Council Course Graduates,
- Bachelor of Applied Science, and Bachelor of Commerce,
- Chartered Accountant, City and Guilds.
- Phew all from 15 individuals!
We are a small team but we are a mighty one, collectively we love, intellectual and physical challenges, underpinned by making a positive contribution, to New Zealand and our planet.