50W Mono Cell PV Solar Panel, is a Tier One product, featuring outstanding performance and mechanical warranties. Delivered anywhere in New Zealand.
|Cell Type||Mono Crystalline Silicon, Photo Voltaic Solar Cells|
|Dimension of Module (mm)||670H x 540W x 25D|
|Weight of Module||4.0kg|
|Maximum Power at STC* (PMAX)||50W|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (VOC)||18.2V|
|Short-Circuit Current (ISC)||3.03A|
|Voltage at PMAX (VMP)||22.0V|
|Current at PMAX (IMP)||2.75A|
Solar Panel Selection:
AA Solar has been supplying Solar Panels to the New Zealand market for over 20 years. Over this time we have used, researched and tested many solar panels from a variety of manufacturers and believe their range today are the best quality A Grade panels that can be found. Our extensive first-hand experience with these panels over the years evidence that these panels will perform as per specification over their 25 year life span. In addition AA Solar backs these products with warranties so our customers can enjoy the benefits and peace of mind knowing that your 50W Mono Cell PV Solar Panels can be relied on now and for many years to come.
- High efficiency solar cells ensure high performance of 12v solar panel and create more power in peak hours.
- Basic component for resident offgrid system widely used on marine, dry camp, garden watering and other offgrid applications.
- Designed for maintaining 12 volt batteries in RVs, cabins, boats, battery operated gates, back-up power and remote power use.
- Withstand high wind (2400pa) and snow loads (5400pa).
- Grade A solar cells ensure all solar panels with positive power tolerance.
- 25-year transferable power output warranty; 10-year material and workmanship warranty.
Getting the most from your 50W Mono Cell PV Solar Panel. Even with the best solar panels on the market getting the maximum energy production out of them requires the use of the correct solar charge controller. We recommend MPPT Solar Charge controllers over PWM. The main difference between two types of charge controllers is that the MPPT solar charge controller is more efficient than a PWM solar charge controller. Currently, the MPPT solar charge controller is the most common type of charge controller and can gain you up to 30% more power than the PWM controllers.
Another important aspect to maximising the performance of your panels is to keep them clean. We recommend a regular wash using simple washing up liquid and water.