The SofarSolar Hybrid Inverter 3-6kW HYD-ES is used in PV systems with battery storage. Enabling the energy that is produced by the PV system to be optimized for maximum self-consumption.
The HYD-ES inverter can work in auto or time-of-use (TOU) mode, charge / discharge the battery when needed. In auto mode, the HYD-ES inverter will charge surplus PV energy into the battery & discharge battery to supply power to local load when PV energy is not enough. In case of blackout, HYD-ES inverter can work in Emergency Power Supply (EPS) mode. HYD-ES inverter will utilize power from PV panels & energy stored in the battery to supply power to critical load.
Solar panels generate the most energy during the day when the sun is shining and when you and your family tend to use the least energy, or when consumption is lowest
Features of SofarSolar Hybrid Inverter 3-6kW:
- Real time precise MPPT algorithm for max power generation
- Wide input voltage operation range
- Independent dual MPPT tracking ,flexible solar roof system design
Reliable and Safe
- High efficiency low energy loss,Low maintenance
- High frequency isolation between battery & PV/grid
- Advanced battery management technology to protect the battery life
- Free site selection due to IP65
- 4’LCD clear,easy-to-read display
- Easy monitoring on phone(APP) & PC(web)
Multiple working modes
- PV & storage all in one,increases self consumption to 80%+,decreases reliance on the electrical grid,decreases the electricity bill
- Stand alone mode(like UPS)available,ensures safe operation of critical loads
- Multiple operation modes selection: auto mode,time-of-use mode,timing mode,passive mode etc.
Intelligent grid management
- Reactive power capbility
- Limits AC output when grid frequency is too high or too low
- Limits AC output when grid voltage is too high
- Built in zero export function(optional)