By accessing the website at http://aasolar.co.nz, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AA Solar’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AA Solar’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AA Solar at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on AA Solar’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. AA Solar makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, AA Solar does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AA Solar or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AA Solar’s website, even if AA Solar or a AA Solar authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on AA Solar’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AA Solar does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. AA Solar may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However AA Solar does not make any commitment to update the materials.
AA Solar has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AA Solar of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
AA Solar may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
We shipped the next day after receiving an online order using either Mainfrieght or Safeway, depending on the weight of product or the location of customer. AA Solar use the best available information to determine shipping method. If shipping costs are prohibitive or looks wrong please call 0800 119 581 and we will look at all available options.
8. Dispute Resolution
In the unlikely event of a dispute; any claim or dispute under these Terms of Trade; shall be determined by arbitration under the Arbitration Act 1996, if the parties are unable to resolve such dispute within one month of written notification of the dispute. However, nothing in this clause prevents either party from taking immediate steps to seek any equitable relief before the NZ courts.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act and the laws of New Zealand .
Last updated 04/27/2020
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, and mail your return to the following address:
Attn: Returns RMA # Unit 4, 70 Forge Road Silverdale Auckland, 0932 New Zealand
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least three (3) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: 0800 119 581 email@example.com
This return policy was created using Termly’s Return and Refund Policy Generator.