DuoRacer Series MPPT Dual Battery Solar Charge Controller (10-30A) is designed for charging two batteries at the same time in a solar system.
This controller supports multiple life battery types, including Sealed, Gel, Flooded, LiFePO4, and Li-NiCoMn, which is suitable for RV, Camper, Boat, and small applications.
The device recognizes the start battery system voltage automatically, and trickle charges the battery when the conditions are satisfied. The controller adopts the advanced MPPT control algorithm by Epsolar, which will minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time and fast track the maximum power point(MPP) of the PV array to obtain the maximum energy from the solar array under any conditions.
The energy utilization in the MPPT solar system is increased by 20-30% compared with PWM charging method. When there is no manual operation for a long time and the charging conditions cannot be reached the controller will turn to low-power mode, which reduces the loss and battery power waste to enhance the products life. T
The system parameters are shown and set by LED/LCD or the MT11 remote meter (Accessory). The AES control signal of the car refrigerator is built in the controller, which will supply the surplus solar power to the refrigerator to avoid energy waste. The controller comes with IP33 protection level, which is waterproof and dustproof. Multiple protection features, including battery overcharge protection, over discharge protection, and reverse connection protection of the PV and battery, which effectively ensure the solar system safety, stability, and lifetime.
DuoRacer Series MPPT Dual Battery Solar Charge Controller Features:
- Maximum Power Point Tracking technology with ultra-fast tracking speed and tracking efficiency at no less than 99.5% guaranteed
- Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the MPPlost rate and lost time
- A wider range of the MPP operation voltage to improve the PV module utilization
- Auto control function of charging power & charging current limitation(BATT1)
- High quality and low failure rate components of ST, TI and Infineon to ensure the product life
- Digital circuit control of adaptive three-stage charging mode to enhance BATT1 life
- BATT1 type can be set via LED/LCD
- The DuoRacer switches into the low-power mode when there is no manual operation for a long time and charging conditions are not satisfied (PV<5V)
- 100% charging and discharging in working environment temperature range
- LED and LCD display units selectable
- AES control signal for car refrigerator to avoid energy waste
- Standard Modbus protocol, and RS485 (5V/200mA) communication port for the customer to expand the application area
- DDB = Basic Display LED, DDS = Standard Display LCD
- MT11 Remote Monitor (Accessory) available for remote monitoring and parameter setting
MANUFACTURERS sPECIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATES
AA Solar can access EPEVER full range see their full range here.