Pylontech Lithium Batteries are the latest Home Energy Storage Systems.
|Nominal Voltage (V)||48|
|Nominal Capacity (Wh)||3552|
|Usable Capacity (Wh)||3200|
|Discharge Voltage (V)||45~ 53.5|
|Charge Voltage (V)||52.5~ 53.5|
|Charge/ Discharge Current (A)||37 (Recommend)|
|Communication Port||RS485, CAN|
|Single string quantity(pcs)||8|
|Design life||15 Years(25ć/77̧F)|
|Cycle Life||>6000, 25℃|
|Authentication Leve||UL/IEC62619/CE /UN38.3|
The Latest Home Energy System:
- Modular design maximising energy storage flexibility
- Lithium Iron Phosphate Cell (LFP) inside, enable a very safe and a long life battery
- Quick connector to save installation time
- Furniture like design suits both indoor and outdoor installation
- Compatible with the majority of Inverters available.
Pylon Technologies Co. Ltd
As the leading vertically integrated manufacturer of Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Systems. Thanks to their self-developed core technology in cells/BMS/system design, Pylontech has delivered more than 1.5GWH batteries serving 90,000+ users.
Advantages of Vertical Integration Chain:
- Developed with their own LFP (lithium iron phosphate) cell to ensure safety of the highest standards.
- Self-designed BMS system protects the cell from events such as: abnormal temperature, current,
voltage, SoC, SoH
- Vertical industry integration ensures more than 6000 cycles with 90% DoD
- Modular design gives the end customers the power to choose capacity
- Compatible with most of the available Hybrid Inverters
- Simple buckle fixing to minimize the installation time and cost