Epever’s Tracer-BN series MPPT Solar Charge Controller. Based on common negative design and advanced MPPT control algorithm by Epsolar, with die-cast aluminum design
for heat dissipation, these rugged products are economical, practical and long-lived.
With MPPT control algorithm, in any situation, the Tracer-BN series of products can quickly and accurately track the maximum power point (MPP) of the photovoltaic array in order to obtain the maximum solar energy in time, which remarkably improves energy effciency.
With Modbus communication protocol interface, it is convenient for customers to expand applications and monitor in various applications such as telecommunication base stations, household systems, caravans and RV’s, street lighting systems and wilderness monitoring systems.
All-round electronic fault self-test function and enhanced electronic protection function helps prevent damages of system components due to installation errors or system failures.
Tracer-BN Series MPPT Solar Charge Controllers Features
- Advanced MPPT technology by Epsolar
- High quality components perfecting system performance with maximum conversion eciency of 98%
- High tracking efficiency up to 99%
- Die-cast aluminum housing ensuring excellent heat dissipation
- Diversified load control to meet different requirements
- Four battery type options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded, and USER (programmable)
- Battery temperature compensation
- Multiple load work modes: Manual, Light On/Off, Light on + Timer, Time Control
- RS485 ports with MODBUS communication protocol
- Optional PC monitoring software and remote meter for real-time monitoring and battery management parameter setting
- Field upgradable firmware
- Extensive electronic protection
MANUFACTURERS SPECIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATES