Switch Units are woriking on basis of a bistable relay allowing very high capacities combined with a very low own consumption. They suitsespecially as a remote-controlled main switch or load relay which is on long-term power. The current carrying capacity conducts 40 A or 100 A.
Switch Units can be mote-controlled by a normal switch (1 pol. ON / OFF).
Furthermore the consumer can be switched on and off through an emergency switch at the relay by hand.
The ranges of application are campers, intervention vehicles and boats:
- Easy selection through ON / OFF switch
- High switching current, short time loadable
- Applicable as battery main switch through ON / OFF switch (remote-controlled)
- Switching state monitor is visible from the outside
- Electronical delay prevent fast reactions like voltage drop or using strong consumer
- Suitable for long-term usage due to a very low consumption of the Switch Unit (compliant EN13976)
- No own electricity consumption if switched off with an external switch (remote-control)
- Automatical disconnection by under voltage 8.5 V (minimum operating voltage of Switch Unit
|Switching & Load Current|
|Switch Unit 40||2071||12 and 24||40||60 (1 Sec.)||0 / <3||2.5 – 10 mm²||97|
|Switch Unit 100||2072||12 and 24||100||150 (10 Sec.)||0 / <3||M6||180|
|Mark of Conformity:||CE, E Test (EMV/Automotive Regulations)|