455W Mono PERC Half-Cut PV Solar Panel is a Tier One product, featuring outstanding performance and mechanical warranties. Delivered anywhere in NZ.
455W Mono PERC Half-Cut PERC Mono Cell PV Solar Panel Features:
- 455W Highest power output
- Industry Leading Conversion efficiency
- Excellent performance under weak light conditions
- Good temperature coefficient enables better output in hot climates
- Certified to withstand wind (2400Pa) and snow load (5400Pa)
- Passed salt mist & ammonia corrosion, blowing sand and hail testing
- 20.9% Module Efficiency
- Ten Year Material and Workmanship Warranty
- 25 Year Linear Power Output Warranty
Linear Performance Warranty:
The power output shall not be less than 98.5% of the minimum power output stated in the product data-sheet in the first year of the product’s life cycle. The loss of power output shall not exceed 0.7% per year thereafter, ending with 80.18% in the 25th year.
- Maximum Power – Pmpp (W): 455W
- Open-Circuit Voltage (VOC): 49.10V
- Short-Circuit Current (ISC): 11.66A
- Maximum Power Voltage (VMP): 41.70V
- Maximum Power Current (IMP): 10.92A
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V DC
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Cable: 4mm²
- 1x cable with MC4 Plug
Half-cut means that modules consist of 120 smaller instead of 60 larger cells. In a traditional silicon cell-based PV module, the ribbons interconnecting neighbouring cells can cause a significant loss of power during the current transport. Cutting solar cells in half has been proven to be an effective way to lower resistive power loss. Modules such as AA Solar’s 330W Half Cut Perc Mono Photovoltaic Solar Panel delivers greater performance and efficiency through:
- Reduced resistance= reduced power loss.
- Higher fill factor = better yield
- 1.5%-2.5% power increase
- Better shading performance
- Lower string current and lower NMOT (Nominal Operating Cell Temperature)
PERC – Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact. At its core, a PERC solar cell is simply a more efficient solar cell, meaning that solar panels built with PERC cells can convert sunlight into usable electricity more easily.
Monocrystalline Solar Panels: as the name suggests are created from a single continuous crystal structure. Which have the highest efficiency rates since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon, and are very space-efficient.