SPF3500-5000 Off-Grid Solar Inverter by Growatt is a 230VAC output voltage off-grid inverter for backup power and self-consumption application. Maximum PV input voltage up to 450VDC for use with or without a battery.
SPF3500-5000 Off-Grid Solar Inverter:
- Integrated MPPT Charge Controller
- Equalisation charging function
- Works with or without a battery
- Maximum PV input voltage up to 450VDC
- Configurable grid or solar input priority
- Optional WIFI/GPRS remote monitoring
- Support parallel operation for capacity expansion up to 30kW
- Runs PV and Grid power load jointly if PV energy insufficient
- Flexible scheduling the inverter charging and discharging time.
What Is An Off-Grid Inverter?
Off-Grid Inverters are designed to work alone and cannot synchronise with the grid. The connect to the property in place of grid power. Off-Grid Inverters supply power from DC (Direct Current, e.g. from Solar Energy) to AC (Alternating Current) that household appliances can use.
Growatt is a global leader in smart energy solutions and provides residential, commercial and utility-scale PV inverters, energy storage, microgrid systems and smart energy management solutions. Growatt ranks among the global top 10 PV inverter suppliers according to ti IHS Market and Wood Mackenzie.
Dedicated to technology and product innovations, Growatt invests heavily in research and development. The R&D team at Frowatt has more than 400 professional engineers, most of whom have over 15 years of experience in the industry. The R&D team has brought elegant, smart and powerful features to the latest inverters, enjoyed by customers across the globe.
Growatt’s PV Inverters, energy storage and smart energy management solutions have earned widespread popularity among customers. By the end of 2020, Growatt had shipped over 2.6 million inverters to more than 100 countries worldwide.