The IPT Pure Sine Wave Inverters series, adopts a fully digital intelligent design and voltage-current dual closed-loop control algorithm. Featured with fast response, high conversion efficiency, low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD), and high reliability running, this series can be widely used in the DC-AC off-grid systems (such as vehicle systems, security monitoring systems, emergency lighting systems, household power systems, field power systems, and other systems requiring higher power quality)
IPT Pure Sine Wave Inverters Product Highlights
- Pure sine wave output
- Output power factor up to 1
- Output protection: overload, short circuit, overheating
- External switch design, matched with EPEVER products, to expand inverter control function and reduce power consumption.
- Input to output electrical isolation.
- Input protection: low-voltage, over-voltage
- RS485 com. port to realise remote monitoring.
- Diversified AC output sockets
- EN/IEC62109-1/2, EN61000-6-2/4
EPEVER provide tools to explore the off-grid world without concerns about running out of electrical power.
A team of talented creators came together, bringing their knowledge, experience, passion, and curiosity to transform complex advanced technology into devices for harvesting energy from the sun.
Headquartered in China’s capital–Beijing-, EPEVER benefits from diverse sources of talent. They started from a small company in 2007 and now we are playing a global role in off-grid solar equipment, with more than 120 partners all over the world.
Their mission is to ensure, everyone has access to electrical energy everywhere by helping people to perform better with higher efficiency where there is no grid power.
EPEVER passed ISO9001: 2015, ISO14001:2015, and ISO45001:2018, and our products comply with international standards CGC-SOLAR, CE, ROSH, FCC, and ETL certificates.