Keen to Find Out How Much You Can Save? Book A FREE Solar Consultation
Put Your Roof to Work and Save
Now is the perfect time to put your roof to work, save on electricity bills and fleet costs and lower your carbon footprint.
Commercial power prices are rising exponentially as dry winters and natural gas shortages wreak havoc on the electricity market. If your company own’s their commercial premises, you don’t need to be at the power company’s mercy. By turning your roof into your very own power station, you have the opportunity to enjoy a host of benefits.
- Reduce daytime power bills
- Avoid business & stock loss from power outages
- Use solar to charge fleet vehicles
- Backup Power Supply:
- Supporting EFTPOS, Internet Router, Computer Systems
- Cool stores, processing
- Lights, security systems
- EV Charging
- Reduce fleet costs
- Lower carbon emissions
- Utilise your Asset
- Large roofs are perfect for generating power directly where needed.
- Community Citizenship:
- Reduce demand on the aging grid
- Decrease countries reliance on coal-powered electricity
- Lower our country’s carbon emissions
- Brand Reputation
- Customer engagement
- Staff attraction and retention
Keen to find out more? Book a FREE Assessment with us, and we will help you make an informed decision.
Our Free Solar Consultation includes:
Every client’s needs are different, so we customise our consultation to suit you. But you can expect the following services:
- Review of your current energy consumption.
- System recommendations
- Expected Solar Production
- Estimated monthly energy savings against current energy costs.
- Total estimated savings over the lifespan of the asset.
- Capital Investment Cost
- Internal Rate of Return
Book a FREE
“I’d put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don’t have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that”
Thomas Edison 1931
We have over 30 years of experience specifying and installing solar, for Grid-Tied, Hybrid and Off-Grid Installations. That will maximise your savings, deliver certainty of supply wherever you are, and provide the security of backup power when you need it.