Our health and safety practices surrounding COVID19 – Alert Level 03
- All staff who can work remotely are
- No face-to-face customer contact
- Absolutely no entry into the office/warehouse or workshop by customers, suppliers, or couriers
- Social distancing in the workplace, minimal staff remain on site, with no more than 5 people spread across the office, warehouse and workshop
- Increase washing of surfaces
- Wearing of gloves when handling products
- Handwashing extensively and regularly
- Avoid touching face
- All customers who come to the company carpark, to pick up product, or drop of a vehicle must fill out a Site Visit Health Check, before arrival.
- Orders can be processed over the phone or an online enquiry form can be sent,
- All product will be shipped via Mainfreight & Fastways, a non-contact handover has been arranged for all goods shipped
- Only two people will handle all product shipped
VISITS TO OUR PREMISES
– Call To Make a Booking
– Submit The Online “Site Visit Health Check” Form
– Call on Arrival – Do Not Enter an AA Solar Building
– There will be No Face-To-Face Interaction with our team
– Communication will take place via phone, txt, Messaging, Zoom/Whats App/Facetime or whichever video calls that you are comfortable with
– AA Solar Staff will wear gloves and wipe down surfaces, to be worked on prior to work, and prior to handover
– Payment is required prior to pick-up. We can accept credit card payments over the phone or bank transfer (No Cash Payments)
We acknowledge that for our trade customers, particularly those supporting remote communications, WiFi, signage, lighting, survelience cameras and water pumps; timing is critical and they need the ability to pick up supplies from our warehouse. Therefore a Pick-Up Service is available.
- Call on arrival, then remain in the car, product will be left at the warehouse door.
- If a large heavy Item, open your boot and sit in your vehicle, we will place the product directly in your boot.
RV MAINTENANCE, UPGRADES / INSTALLS
- Take place at our Silverdale and Ashburton sites.
- Arrangements must be made to drop off and leave your vehicle at the warehouse, until works are complete.
- Plan to leave your vehicle with us for up to a week.
- You can not stay on site while work is done.
- You can not stay in your vehicle at night.
- Remove bedding and clothing, particularly from wardrobe, beds, under beds, under seats.
- Payments must be made of reciept of invoice, prior to pick up.
HOMES / BACHES / TINY HOMES
- We can travel within the Auckalnd Region and surrounds to carry our contactless repairs, maintenance, upgrades or full solar and battery installations
- Where possible we will only use our AA Solar Staff (No Subcontractors)
- On site we will ensure we maintain a minimum of two metre distance. And seek to communicate electronically throughout.