Our health and safety practices surrounding COVID19 – Alert Level 03
- If unwell stay home and follow Govt. Guidelines
- If exposed to any premises at times listed on Govt website follow Govt. protocols
- All staff who can work remotely are
- Staff to maintain 1m distance from each other or wear a mask
- Maintain 2m distance, from customers at all times
- Absolutely no entry into the office/warehouse or workshop by customers, suppliers, or couriers.
- Increase washing of surfaces
- Wearing of gloves when handling product
- Hand washing extensively and regularly
- Avoid touching face
- All customers who come to the company carpark, to pick up product, or drop of a vehicle must fill out a Site Visit Health Check, before arrival.
- Orders can be processed over the phone or from our online shop.
- All product will be shipped via Mainfreight & Fastways, a non-contact handover has been arranged for all goods shipped.
- Only two people will handle all product shipped.
Visit to Our Workshop
- Call to make a booking
- Complete the Online “Site Visit Health Check” Form
- Call on Arrival – Do not enter the building
- Do scan our Covid 19 QR code
- We will communicate mainly via the phone
- Customers and Staff can communicate outside, maintaining 2metre distance and wearing a mask.
- Payment can be made over the phone using credit card or by bank transfer.
Product Pick Ups
- All products are available to purchase and pick-up from our Silverdale workshop.
- Call on arrival, then remain in car, product will be left at the warehouse door.
- If large heavy item, open your boot and site in your vehicle, we will place the product directly in your boot.
- Or shop online and product will be couriered directly to you.
- Available from Silverdale Workshop.
- Strictly by appointment.
- You will be unable to wait for your vehicle onsite.
- Please remove bedding and clothing from areas the workman will be working eg from wardrobe, beds, under seats.
- Payments must be made of receipt of invoice prior to pick up.
- We can travel within Auckland region.
- Contactless inspections, repairs, maintenance, upgrades and full installations can take place.
- On site we will wear a mask and maintain two metre distance.