Our health and safety practices surrounding COVID19 – Alert Level 04
- All staff who can work remotely are
- No face-to-face customer contact
- Absolutely no entry into the office/warehouse or workshop by customers, suppliers, or couriers.
- Social distancing in the workplace, minimal staff remain on site, with no more than 5 people spread across the office, warehouse and workshop.
- Increase washing of surfaces
- Wearing of gloves when handling product
- Hand washing extensively and regularly
- Avoid touching face
- All customers who come to the company carpark, to pick up product, or drop of a vehicle must fill out a Site Visit Health Check, before arrival.
- Orders can be processed over the phone or an online enquiry form can be sent,
- All product will be shipped via Mainfreight & Fastways, a non-contact handover has been arranged for all goods shipped.
- Only two people will handle all product shipped.