The 2V Gel 48V 600Ah two bedroom Off-Grid Solar System suits a family home or Bach with average power and energy needs. Who uses gas for cooking, gas hot water and ideally wood or gas fire to warm their home in the winter. This System enables you to run the usual household appliances. It even offers the capacity to run several kitchen appliances at once, whilst also doing the vacuuming and a load of washing.
This System is designed for situations where daily power usage does not exceed 6-8kWh.
Every Kitset includes a free consultation with a Solar Engineer, this call can be used to help with selecting the kit/Customisation or advice with respect to installation and certification.
2V Gel 48V 600Ah Two Bedroom Off-Grid Kitset System Inclusions:
- Fully integrated Off-Grid power system
- 8x Solar Panel silver 455W PERC Half Cell
- Inverter/Charger with Inbuilt Temperature Sensor and Solar Controller
- 24 x 2V600Ah AA Champion OPzV
- Indoor Battery Cabinet
- AC/DC Protection Switch Gear
- Flush Tin Mounting Kit
Tell Me More:
2V Gel 48V 600AhTwo Bedroom Off-Grid Solar Kitset is the ideal System for people expecting to use an average of 6-8kWh/day and where the amount of load required is 4kVA continuous (30min) and up to 10.5kVA 5sec peak (values at 25°C).
It comes with a 3.64kW solar array and a 28.8KWh (14.4kWh usable) battery bank.
At the heart of this Off-Grid System is an inverter/charger that provides a central unit to monitor and control all aspects of the System.
The Inverter and Batties should be housed in a watertight shed or similar. AA Solar customise Solar Kitsets to suit your specific power needs and location.
How Much Power Will I Have?
Your System has eleven panels, the 3.64kW solar arrays’ average days’ power production will be between 7-8kWh in winter and up to 14-18kWh in summer.
Pro Tip: For year-round living, we highly recommend adding an auto-start generator. Provide backup power during periods when the weather is bad and your total solar generation is not enough to cover your energy needs and keep your battery bank full.
What Can Be Powered?
All the power requirements of a typical tiny home with gas cooking and hot water. Provided the total power drawn at any one time does not exceed 3.5kVA continuous and 4KVA for 30 minutes.
- Medium fridge/freezer°
- Water pump
- Internet, laptops, phone chargers
- Suitable washing machine°
- All small appliances such as jug, toaster, microwave create variable loads; please discuss planned usage with your trusted AA Solar Engineer. The key is to ensure they are not all used at once. Keep in mind that you have a total of 3.5kVA continuous, 4kVA for 30mins, and 10.5kVA for 5sec (values at 25°C) available.
Note: AC loads must stay within the inverter’s limitations.
- PV modules – Twenty Five-year linear power and Ten-year material & workmanship
- Inverter/charger – Ten-years
- Charger Controller – Ten-years
- Battery – Ten-years
- Mounting System – Ten-years
* We will provide a detailed estimate tailored for your specific needs; prices are an indication. They are subject to change due to customisation, shipping, or supplier price changes. All PV generation figures are Auckland based, with PV modules facing True-North pitch without shading. No system installation, inspection, commissioning, and maintenance allowance in this kit price. Installations shall be in accordance with NZ law, regulations and associated standards. Systems are wired to the main distribution board. It is highly recommended that any system with less than four days of autonomy have an auto-start generator installed.
** For Off-Grid PV Systems the way you use power throughout the year and over a 24hr period will alter the system performance. Normalised profiles have been used to provide kitset examples.