TRIDENT Mains Battery Charger is a automatic mains charger designed for mobile and marine applications. Featuring a compact form and can be installed or stored in small compartments. It has AC to DC isolation, a surge protector, automatic multi stage charging and many other safety features. Designed specifically for Flooded, AGM and GEL battery types but Lithium can be used with the correct settings.
Trident Mains Battery Charger Features
- Automatic Multi-stage Charging Curve – Trident battery charger has automatic max 6 steps charging curve delivering nominal current for approximately 75% of the charging cycle. It ensures full, fast and safe charging of your battery.
- Inbuilt Timer – will switch from absorption stage to floating stage according to either the current drop to the nominal level or the timer set value.
- Dip Switches – dip switches for you to choose: charge mode, battery type and to support R/C or R/D.
- Recycle Charging – designed to be permanently connected to the battery. In order to get rid of possible sulphation in case of long term floating, the charger will automatically go into recycle charging after 14 days.
- Simultaneous Multi-battery Bank Charging – multi separate DC positive terminals (12A has two banks, 20A, 25A & 40A has three banks) which allow charging multi batteries simultaneously. The total current into the batteries is a maximum of either 12A, 20A 25A or 40A, depending on the model which is divided amongst the batteries according to their state of discharge. (NOTE: the multi outputs are not independently voltage regulated so it is important to avoid systems with mixed types of batteries)
- Isolated Design – The output banks have an electronically designed isolation circuit. It prevents the current flow between banks and the flow backwards from battery to battery charger.