Victron SmartSolar Charge Controller 150/70TR (12/24/48V-70A) with screw or MC4 PV connection, MPPT Maximum PV open circuit voltages 150/45 up Rated Charge Current MMPT 150/70.
Victron SmartSolar Charge Controller Features:
- Bluetooth Smart Built-in wireless solution to set up, monitor, update and synchronise SmartSolar Charge Controllers.
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Especially in the case of a clouded sky, when light intensity is changing continuously, an ultra-fast MPPT controller will improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers.
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions: If partial shading occurs, two or more maximum power points (MPP) may be present on the power-voltage curve. Conventional MPPTs tend to lock to a local MPP, which may not be the optimum MPP. The innovative SmartSolar algorithm will always maximise energy harvest by locking to the optimum MPP.
- Outstanding conversion efficiency: No cooling fan. Maximum efficiency exceeds 98%.
- Flexible charge algorithm: Fully programmable charge algorithm (see the software page on our website), and eight preprogrammed algorithms, selectable with a rotary switch (see manual for details).
- Extensive electronic protection: Over-temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high. PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity protection. PV reverse current protection.
- Internal temperature sensor: Compensates absorption and float charge voltage for temperature.
- Optional external battery voltage, temperature and current sensing via Bluetooth: A Smart Battery Sense, a BMW-712 Smart Battery Monitor or a Smart Shunt can be used to communicate battery voltage and temperature(and current, in case of a BMV712 or a SmartShunt) to one or more Smart Solar Charge Controllers.
- Synchronised parallel charging with Bluetooth: Up to 10 units can be synchronised with bluetooth.
- Fully discharged battery recovery function: Will initiate charging even if the battery has been discharged to zero volts. Will reconnect to a fully discharged Li-ion battery with integrated disconnect function.
- VE.Direct: For a wired data connection to a Colour Control GX, other GX products, PC or other devices.
- Remote on-off: To connect for example to a VE.BIS BMS.
- Programmable relay: Can be programmed to trip on an alarm, or other events.
- Optional: SmartSolar pluggable LCD: Simply remove the rubber seal that protects the plug on the front of the controller, and plug-in the display.