140W Mono PV Solar Panel is a Tier One product featuring outstanding performance and mechanical warranties. Delivered anywhere in New Zealand.
|Cell Type||Mono Crystalline Silicon, Photo Voltaic Solar Cells|
|Dimension of Module (mm)||1061L x 810W x 35H|
|Weight of Module||8.6kg|
|Maximum Power at STC* (PMAX)||140W|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (VOC)||28.8V|
|Short-Circuit Current (ISC)||6.40A|
|Voltage at PMAX (VMP)||23.2V|
|Current at PMAX (IMP)||6.04A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000VDC|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +85C|
- IEC 61215, IEC 61730, TUV, CE, ISO9001:2000
- High reliability with guaranteed +3% power output
- Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading
- Customized solutions for different applications
- 25 years linear power warranty for stable output
- Automatic solar cell soldering ensures the perfect solar cell layout
Getting the most from your 140W PERC Mono Cell PV Solar Panel. Even with the best solar panels on the market, getting the maximum energy production out of them requires using the correct solar charge controller. We recommend MPPT Solar Charge controllers over PWM. The main difference between the two types of charge controllers is that the MPPT solar charge controller is more efficient than a PWM solar charge controller. Currently, the MPPT solar charge controller is the most common type of charge controller and can gain you up to 30% more power than the PWM controllers.
Another important aspect of maximising your panels’ performance is keeping them clean. We recommend a regular wash using simple washing up liquid and water.