AA Champion Lithium 12V Smart Battery with BMS and Bluetooth. Features: longer cycle life, light weight, higher power, superior safety, greater flexibility & monitoring.
These Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries are the battery of the future, ideal for electric vehicles, mobile homes and boats, and can also be used as starting batteries. They won’t leak and don’t emit explosive gasses. Their long life also makes them superior for house use as well, and their high current capability makes them a superior performer for inverters and high impulse electric motors
AA Champion Lithium Smart Battery Features:
- Longer Cycle Life: Offers up to 20 times longer cycle life and five times longer float/calendar life than lead acid battery, helping to minimise replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Lighter Weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A “drop-in” replacement for lead acid batteries.
- Higher Power: Delivers twice the power of lead acid batteries, even with a high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity.
- Wider Temperature Range: -20 C~60 C.
- Superior Safety: Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharging or a short circuit situation.
AA Champion Lithium Smart Battery Typical Applications:
- Solar/wind energy storage
- Back-up power for small UPS
- Golf trolleys & buggies
- Electric bikes
- Wheelchairs and scooters