Mc4 Solar DC Connector CC4K Pair is compatible with multi contact 4 connector, suitable to solar cable 2.5 mm2, 4mm2 and 6mm2 in solar connection project.
Quick and reliable connection of the solar cables to the photovoltaic system(solar panels, converters).
- Compatible with MC4 cable coupler solar connector PV-KBT4/KST4.
- Rated Voltage 1000 VDC
- Rated Current 20A-30A
- Male & female pair
- Cable size compataible for 2.5mm2, 4mm2 and 6mm2
- 15 Years of production experience in solar connectors
- TUV approved & Quick and easy to install
- Protection class IP67 Suitable for outdoor harsh environments
- Stable connection & Reducing maintenance cost
MC4 Solar DC Connector
|Rated Voltage||TUV 1000 DC/ UL 600V DC|
|Contact material||copper, tin plated|
|Contact resistance||less than 0.5 m ohm|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Pin dimension||4.0 MM|
|Compatible Solar cable||2.5/4.0 /6.0 mm² (14/12/10 AWG)|
At AA Solar, we are passionate about helping our customers harness the power of the sun, to give them greater energy freedom, lower costs and a clean, safe energy alternative. We tackle all solar projects, from RVS, Boats, and agricultural equipment to premium residential homes. No job is too big or too small for this talented dedicated crew of solar specialists.
Benefits of an AA Solar system
- Custom designed to meet your needs
- Friendly experienced professionals
- Can do attitude
- Great pricing and service
- Best in class, for warranties
Being a custom business we: design, specify, source, install and guarantee the right solar system for you. With a track record of over 30 years, you know we are here to support you now, and for many years to come.
Our expert team will explain our products and designs and help demystify solar PV and batteries, so you can sit back and enjoy the benefits of a well designed bespoke solar system
Or if you are keen to do it yourself, or simply need replacement components for an existing system, we can advise and supply these too.
We stock a wide range of products including the latest batteries, inverters, solar panels, solar controllers, monitors, fuses, cables and more.