Epever’s MT11 remote meter is an accessory which is compatible with the DuoRacer series controller. The running data and working status of the controller can be monitored via the MT11 remote meter. The MT11 can browse the controller’s parameters, set the battery type and temperature unit and clean the generated energy. It is suitable for RV, Camper, Boat, and other small applications.
- Automatically identify and display the type, model and relevant parameter data of controllers.
- Real-time display the operational data and working status of the connected devices indigital, graphics and textural forms by a large-screen multifunction LCD
- Three touch buttons are easy and quick to operate
- No need for external power supply. Charge controller supply the power for MT11
- It can browse the controller’s parameters, set the battery type and temperature unit, and clean the generated energy
- Real-time display of failure information of the connected devices.
- Longer communication distance based on RS485
- Apply to model: DuoRacer series
- Self-consumption(Power on): 13mA/5Vdc
- Self-consumption(Power off): 4mA
- Communication way: RS485
- Communication port: 3.81-4P
- RS485 cable:
- Dimension: 98.4×98.4mm
- Base cover dimension: 114×114mm
- Enclosure: IP20
- Environment temperature:-20℃～+70℃
- Storage temperature range: -20℃～+70℃
- Weight: 0.11kg
MANUFACTURERS SPECIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATES
Beijing Epsolar Technology Co., Ltd. was established in March 2007 with more than 30 million RMB registered capital. They are a new and high-tech enterprise which was specialized in power products researching, manufacturing, and marketing.
They provide products including solar charge controllers, off-grid inverter, LED driver and special power units etc., as well as design and supply relevant solar application systems. The company has passed the ISO9001: 2008, and products have passed CGC-SOLAR, CE, ROSH, FCC, and ETL certificate, as well as other domestic and international authoritative certification and a number of patents. The products have been extensively applied and highly appraised in a number of major projects at home and abroad. And sell in more than 120 foreign countries and regions