The EPEVER WiFi 2.4G Adapter is mainly used for real-time transmission of various power generation data from EPEVER controllers, inverters, inverter chargers, etc. to the EPEVER cloud server. It supports wireless monitoring and parameter setting of on-site devices via cloud servers, mobile apps, or large screens.
Note: the WiFi 2.4G RJ45 D module is specifically designed to be compatible with the Solar Guardian app.
Solar Guardian APP currently supports TracerAN(10-40A), TracerAN(50-100A), TracerBN, TracerBP, XTRA, DuoRacer, Ipower-Plus, IPT, and Upower-Hi.
An adapter is required for TracerAN(50-100A), TracerBP, DuoRacer, Upower-Hi.
- 2.4G WiFi networking communication
- Works with controllers, inverters, and inverter chargers with RJ45 interface
- Plug-and-Play with easy setup
- Communication port powered directly, no external power required
- Supports two working modes: Offline monitoring; WIFI data upload to the cloud
- Products suitable for Solar Guardian app: TracerAN(10-40A), TracerAN(50-100A), TracerBN, TracerBP, XTRA, DuoRacer, Ipower-Plus, IPT, and Upower-Hi.
EPEVER WiFi ADAPTER 2.4G RJ45 D SPECIFICATIONS
- Model: EPEVER WiFi 2.4G RJ45 D
- Working voltage: 5V± 0.5V(Powered by RS485 com. port)
- Power Consumption: Peak emission: 150mA; Idle: 310uA
- Enclosure: IP54
- Communication method: RS485
- Com. parameters: 115200Bps, 8N1
- Working Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Environment temp.: -40℃~ 85℃
- Interface standard: EPEVER general communication standardV1-1.0
- Com. protocol: EPEVER loT communication protocol V1.1
- Com. port: RJ45 D
- Dimension: 63* 19* 10mm
- Net weight: 7.7g
Note: The WiFi adapter working voltage is 4.5V~5.5V and peak emission is 150mA, which is only suitable for devices that meet this requirement.
MANUFACTURERS SPECIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATES
Beijing Epsolar Technology Co., Ltd. was established in March 2007 with more than 30 million RMB registered capital. They are a new and high-tech enterprise which was specialized in power products researching, manufacturing, and marketing.
They provide products including solar charge controllers, off-grid inverter, LED driver and special power units etc., as well as design and supply relevant solar application systems. The company has passed the ISO9001: 2008, and products have passed CGC-SOLAR, CE, ROSH, FCC, and ETL certificate, as well as other domestic and international authoritative certification and a number of patents. The products have been extensively applied and highly appraised in a number of major projects at home and abroad. And sell in more than 120 foreign countries and regions
AA Solar can access EPEVER full range see their full range here.