SofarSolar Transformerless Grid-tied Inverter 8.8LTL & 11KTL, 3 phase, with DC Switch, WIFI optional, The Sofar inverters are grid-tied inverters which convert DC current generated by PV modules into AC current and feed it into the public grid.
What is a Transformerless (TL) inverter?
The difference between standard or conventional inverters and transformerless inverters are:
- Conventional inverters are built with an internal transformer that synchronises the DC voltage with the AC output.
- Transformerless (TL) inverters use a computerised multi-step process and electronic components to convert DC to high frequency AC, back to DC, and ultimately to standard-frequency AC.
Benefits of Transformerless (TL)Inverter Appeal
Transformerless inverters are light, compact, and relatively inexpensive. Since transformerless inverters use electronic switching rather than mechanical switching the amount of heat and humidity produced by standard inverters is greatly reduced.
TL inverters maintain the unique ability to utilize two power point trackers that allow installations to be treated as separate Solar PV Systems. In other words with TL inverters, Solar PV Panels can be installed in two different directions (i.e. north and west) on the same rooftop and generate DC output at separate peak hours with optimal effects. Traditional inverters work through only one power point, which means panels that are performing at lower frequencies will lower DC output for the entire system
SofarSolar Transformerless Grid-tied Inverter 8.8KTL & 11KTL Features:
- Max 98.3% efficiency
- Real time precise MPPT algorithm for max harvest
- Wide input voltage operation range from 160V to 960V
All in one. Flexible and economical system solution
- DC switch
- 4 inch screen，English display
- Optimum selection for big PV plants, commercial buildings…
Low maintenance cost
- High powered density
- Rust-free aluminum covers
- Flexible monitorings solution
- Small size,Light weight
Intelligent grid management
- Reactive power adjustable
- Self power reducer when over frequency
- Remote active/reactive power limit control