Sealed HV DC/AC Contactor Power Switching
- Ceramic to metal seal rated to 1 75 Degree Celcius reduced risk of fire or meltdown in over-current conditions
- Hermetic Seal – Designed to meet UL1604 for Class I & II, Div 2 and Class III for use in hazardous locations, IP67 for temporary
water immersion for 30 min, SAE J1171 external ignition protection, and ISO8846 for protection against ignition around flammable gasses.
- High-Efficiency Coils Coil with PWM economizer can lower power cost and it limits back EMF to 0V. The contactor can keep
contact with a very low coil power supply.
- No Exposed Coil Electronics The GL 150 & GL 250 can operate almost anywhere, even underwater the coil electronics are fully sealed.
- Fully RoHS Compliant The GL150 & GL 250 is fully compliant and is better for the environment and future generations.