Votronic – LCD Battery Computer S
How much residual charge does my board battery have? Is the battery state really “Full”? Why is energy taken from the battery, although the consumers had been switched-off? The VOTRONIC LCD Battery Computer S gives the answer to these questions – exactly to percentage (%) an ampere-hour (Ah). At the touch of a button, it informs comprehensively of the instantaneous charging state of the battery, the flowing battery current rates, as well as the voltage situation of the battery.
Since the unit is permanently in contact with “its battery”, it records and evaluates all battery actions. All charging and discharging currents are counted accurately. Battery size, self-discharge, battery load etc. are considered by programmed characteristic diagrams. Even the smallest leakage current is detected and recorded.
The residual capacity of the battery is calculated from the measured values and the battery size. The result is a correct indication of the charging state (of the capacity, which is still available, the residual charge) of the board battery as numerical value in Ampere-hours (“Ah”) and as percentage (“%”), as well as in form of a clear level bar, such as it is known from a fuel gauge. The LCD Battery Computer S is suitable for all battery types (acid, gel, AGM, lithium adjustable) with 12 V and 24 V battery voltage.
Of course, also the instantaneous battery voltage (“V”) and the instantaneous battery current (“A”) are displayed. Discharge current rates (consumers) are identified by a minus sign. Furthermore, the discharge current rates are marked with a well legible sign “Charge”. Apart from that, there is a further display possibility for the voltage of a second battery, such as for control of the vehicle’s starter battery.
- Battery voltage board battery, 7 to 32 V (Volts), measuring scale 0.1 V.
Allows drawing conclusions from the battery behaviour in case of variations in load and serves as operational check,
for instance, of the charger, the solar system, the dynamo etc.. Flashing warning signal in case of overvoltage.
- Battery current (+ = charge/- = discharge +/- to max. +/ -1800 A (Amperes, depending on type) measuring scale
0.1 A, control of the discharge current rates (load) by the consumers, indicated by the sign “-“.
Control of the discharge current rates identified by a “Charge” sign.
- Battery capacity “Ah” (residual charge in Ampere-hours) from 0 Ah (empty) to nominal capacity (full), max. 2000 Ah.
- Battery capacity “%” (percentage residual charge) from 0 % (empty) to nominal capacity (full), 100 %.
- Battery voltage starter battery, 2nd battery, 7 to 32 V (Volts), measuring scale 0.1 V.
- Terminal, freely programmable and tactile (PNP, plus potential 12 V / 24 V, max. 0.5 A).
Note: The units are adapted to the measuring shunts being included in the delivery. They cannot be
operated in connection with other measuring shunts or exchanged by each other!
- CE, E-Test (EMV/Automotive Regulations)
- Package content Display unit, measuring shunt 100 A or 200 A, connection cable of 5 m length, ground strap, fastening screws, manual, drilling jig