If you are lucky enough to own a Tiny Home, Sleepout or Man Cave. Now is the time to check that you have enough power and energy storage to meet any increased power needs. Perhaps you are now spending more time at home or feeling the effects of cooler weather.
Whether you are a DIY expert or looking to have a solar specialist to take care of everything. AA Solar have the product and service options to meet your needs. From a comprehensive selection of Parts, Kitsets or full-service bespoke design and installation services.
Some of our favourite solar parts for Tiny Homes and Sleepout include:
- 455W Mono PERC Half-Cut PV Solar Panel: is a large panel to maximise energy generation. With clever design to ensure energy can continue to be produced in low light and partial shading.
- Plyontech Lithium Batteries and compact, stackable and offer exceptional performance.
- SPF 3500-5000 Off-Grid Solar Inverters, converts solar power into usable DC energy for everyday use with ease.
Solar For Tiny Home Off-Grid Kitsets
Our talented team of Solar Engineers have also created 6 Solar Kitsets. The kitsetset range in size being suitable for Studio sleepouts to 4-6 bedroom beach houses. Every kitset can be upgraded to include more days of power autonomy. Two of our most popular are:
- Waihi Studio Off-Grid Off-Grid Solar Kitset priced from $10,930
- Akaroa 2-3 Bedroom Off-Grid Solar Kitset, from $28,600
Unlike many solar companies when you call in you are not talking to a salesperson selling an off-the-rack solar solutions. You are talking with a qualified engineer who will customise a solution specific to you. To begin this process give Steve a call our Residential Solar Specialist on